Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Halo Videos: Grenade Killah: Commentary


Inappropriateness: 1/10


I made this video using a program called Fraps (Short for "Frames Per Second") that can be used to record game play footage from computer games. This was my first attempt (along with the trailer video) at using the program so it's a little sloppy. I have made five videos using the program since then and they are all much higher quality (both graphics-wise and footage-wise). For instance, this episode's bit rate is 875kbps; all my videos since then (which I will be releasing in the days to come) are above 1800kbps. That's over two times the quality of this video. Anyways, I had a lot of fun making these videos. That is probably because in order to get this footage I had to play the game for a while... Instead of doing more productive things. Enjoy!

No comments: